Sunday, June 6, 2010

Returning Heroes 2010

Sorry for going missing for so many days. I went on a pretty last minute trip to visit a friend in Florida, and I didn't have time to think about setting up posts while I was away. So major fail on my part.

Picking up where I left off, we did the Returning Heroes Ball. It was lovely. Unfortunately, I had a major camera fail, so I have exactly one picture to commemorate the event and show you what I wore. So check that out.This dress is almost exactly a year old (I wore it for the first time, almost completed, to the Newport Vintage Dance Week in August), so it is definitely time for a new one. Stay tuned for some sewing in the next couple of weeks... I feel inspired!

Also, the choker was new. I will explain that some time later, but I really like how that worked out. I promise historical justification in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment