Thursday, August 23, 2012

Batmangirl and Robinette

I should catch up on things that happened forever ago, but which I failed to post about. So here's something delightfully silly for you - my too cool sister Julia took me to see the latest Batman movie at the midnight premier at my favorite theater. You see things I've sewn all the time, but this time I got to borrow Julia's super cool super hero super Robin outfit. I have no idea how she ended up being such a good seamstress, but her stuff is great. She debuted a brand-new batman outfit, but lent me her old Robin dress so we could match. Too cute! Plus, we got tasty victory popcorn. It was great. Also, she was a better blogger than me, so if you want to get her side of the story (she even already used the best pictures, making my post a little pointless), check it out here.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I 've nominated your blog for the Liebster award, check out my blog for the details...

    ReplyDelete